Overwhelmed with how to attract clients to your new business?
So you’ve started a new business and are overwhelmed with ALL the things you need to learn. I get it-I’ve been there! You can’t build a house on a rocky foundation and in the same way you can’t build a business without having a solid brand foundation.
But what exactly is your brand foundation?
Your brand foundation consists of:
- Clarity in who you are serving
- Brand identity
- Brand values and mission
- Brand messaging
- Brand positioning
Here’s how I can help you with that…
Where Strategy meets Photography
💻+ 📸 = 😁
Introducing VIP Days:
1 day of elevating your brand!
Here’s the run-down:
We’ll meet in Tampa for your VIP Day (if you’d like me to come to you, travel options are available if desired ).
What we’ll cover:
Morning- Brand Foundations & Content Planning
- We’ll meet up in the morning (for 2-3 hours) to do a deep dive on your brand messaging, values/mission, positioning, AND we’ll map out a content plan with you so that you have a solid plan on how to best promote your offers, nurture your audience, and attract the right clients.
- We’ll end the morning with lunch together!
Afternoon: Photoshoot Time
- After lunch will begin with complimentary hair & makeup and then we’ll do a 90 min photoshoot to create on-brand visuals for you to use in your marketing (remember the content planning I mentioned? This will play a big part in your photoshoot direction.) I’ll provide a studio option for your photoshoot, however if on-location fits your vibe better I have plenty of recommendations for that, too.
4 weeks later: Check-in Call
- You’ll receive your photos within 3 weeks of your photoshoot day & one week after they’ve been delivered we’ll hop on a 60-min check-in call to chat about:
- How to best use your photos in your marketing & launch plans
- Anything that’s come up for you on the branding/marketing end of things after you’ve had time to implement what we covered during your VIP Day.
Your Investment: $2500 (payment plans available)
⭐ Only 5 Spots Available ⭐
Ready to do this and learn how to attract clients to your new business?
Head HERE to book a clarity call to learn more!
Looking for inspiration?
Check out these popular personal branding photoshoots!
- How to identify your ideal client
- Tampa Brand Photoshoot for Interior designer
- Plan and Prepare for your Brand Photoshoot in 6 Steps
- What is personal brand photography?
+ Leave a comment